Prior to joining Ross Rumbell, Brian worked at some prominent Toronto law firms, including Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP and Weirfoulds LLP. There, he supported a variety of corporate/commercial practice areas, including M&A, funds, and capital markets. With a special interest in medical sciences, he also enjoyed working in the health, safety, and environment department of an international pharmaceutical company focusing on occupational health and safety. During his time in law school he also assisted at the business law clinic helping incorporate new businesses and draft constating documents.
Education & certifications
- Western University – Western Law School Juris Doctor
- Western University Honours Bachelor of Science
- Certified Information Privacy Professional International Association of Privacy Professional
- Data Privacy – Part 1: Personal Information
- Personal Real Estate Corporations: A New Way to Save Money for Brokers and Real Estate Agents
Brian enjoys trying new and unique Tic Tac mint flavours, such as cherry-cola, and passionfruit. He also loves learning about new countries through reading about the meanings behind their flags. As an accomplished athlete – a former competitive swimmer and seven-time co-ed slo-pitch softball competitive division champion – Brian is always up for a game, and the next sports challenge!