Corporation Support Package:
Flat Fee Corporate Services for Corporations
Ross Rumbell Business Law:
A boutique business law practice serving companies in Toronto and across Ontario
If your business is a corporation, you must comply with a host of government reporting obligations. These include both annual and real time reports and filings with the government, and your shareholders. In this increasingly complex business environment, you need to rely on sound legal advice to mitigate risk and uphold your filing obligations.
At Ross Rumbell Business Law, we make it easy to maintain compliance, report to your shareholders and keep all your records in order. Our corporate packages help ensure your basic obligations will be taken care of, for one affordable fixed-fee rate.
We offer two tiers of value-added corporate support, depending on your organization’s needs:
1. Corporation Basic Support Package – $500 annually
Ideal for holding companies and professional corporations.
Our basic support package provides everything you need to ensure your company meets its minimum annual statutory obligations.
- Annual written resolutions of:
- directors and shareholders
- electing directors and officers
- appointing auditor/ accountant
- approved financial statements
- declared annual dividends
- annual filings
- Script for annual general meeting (AGM) of shareholders
2. Corporation Full Support Package – $1,500 annually
Ideal for growing, dynamic companies.
Our full support package arms you with an extra level of legal services and advice. You’ll receive everything you’ll require to keep your corporate records and government filings current and up-to-date on a real time basis throughout the year. This includes:
- Changes to board of directors
- Changes to officers
- Changes to registered office
- Declaration of dividends
- Name changes
- Business name registrations
- Share issuances and transfers to and among existing shareholders
- Related government filings
PLUS: The Corporation Annual Support Package (A $500 Value)
- Prices are payable annually in advance and do not include HST and out of pocket disbursements, such as government filing fees.
Need some practical legal advice about your corporation?
To schedule a complimentary consultation, by phone, video call or in-person.