Expand Your Business with Confidence
Ross Rumbell Business Law:
A boutique business law practice serving companies in Toronto and across Ontario
Rapid business expansion is never easy and brings with it a number of important legal implications. Even gradual growth in this increasingly complex business environment is something that requires the expert advice and risk mitigation solutions of a trusted lawyer.
The business law specialists at Ross Rumbell Business Law deliver the right advice to busy leaders like you, racing to keep up with the relentless pace of business.
Let’s chat about your immediate hurdles, opportunities for growth, and together find the most sensible solution to ensure you move ahead wisely.
If your business is currently in that busy growth phase, you need a trusted law firm who understands your industry.
Look to us for:
- the insight and legal advice you require on improvements, safeguards and legal efficiencies you can apply in your business.
- education on best practices to ensure you are compliant, protected from risk, and on the right trajectory for stable, strategic growth.
Ask our business lawyers to perform a simple audit of your company.
It’s a great way to receive some sound legal recommendations to prepare you for growth.
Our legal services for growing businesses include:
- Corporate Records Maintenance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Shareholder Matters
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Policies
- Unanimous Shareholder Agreements
- Master Services Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Contractor Agreements
- Employee Stock Option Plans
- Corporate Restructuring
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- SaaS Agreements
- Estate Freezes
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Secured Lending
- Capital Raising
- Bank Financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Need some practical legal advice about your growing business?
To schedule a complimentary consultation, by phone, video call or in-person.