Protect Your Established Business
Ross Rumbell Business Law:
A boutique business law practice serving companies in Toronto and across Ontario
If you run a successful business with loyal staff, long-term clients, and a strong presence of the market, you may find yourself in one of three situations:
- Comfortable – wanting to capitalize on the current stability and maintain the market share and relationships you have
- Ready to Expand – anxious to seize new opportunities and broaden your horizons with entry into a new market or geographic zone
- Preparing to Exit – looking to handover leadership or sell your business
Whatever your situation, we can provide the legal counsel you need for your established business. Our corporate clients look to us not just as their lawyer, but as their strategic business partner helping them explore options, protect assets, and fully understand the hurdles and opportunities that lie ahead.
Our broad-based corporate practice encompasses contract drafting and negotiation, corporate restructuring, debt and equity financings, corporate governance, board and shareholder matters, mergers and acquisitions—as well as an array of other essential legal services.
Our services for established and expanding businesses include:
- Joint Ventures
- Securities Law Compliance
- Board Matters
- Shareholder Matters
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Capital Raising
- Secured Lending
- Employment Law Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Transaction Due Diligence
- Buying or Selling Your Business
- Succession Planning
- Dispute Resolution
You can trust our business lawyers to help you:
Need some practical legal advice about your established business?
To schedule a complimentary consultation, by phone, video call or in-person.